Scrabble is too big a topic to cover by just one site. You'll also want to take a look at the following sites about Scrabble.
For links to other game sites, please visit our other links page.
Scrabble Organizations, Federations, and Clubs
- National Scrabble Association - The North American National Scrabble Association's Home Page.
- Association of British Scrabble Players - Lots of information about Scrabble in the UK.
- Scrabble Association, Singapore - The Scrabble Association is the national body for tournament Scrabble in Singapore.
- ReDeLetras.com - Official website of the Scrabble International Federation in Spain. Rankings, tournaments and games.
- Uruguay Scrabble Association (AUS) - Official website of the Scrabble Association in Uruguay.
Scrabble Companies, Products, and Services
- The Official Protiles Web Site - Since 1986, Protiles creator Bob Schoenman has been offering a wide variety of braille-proof tiles. A great product backed by a lifetime guarantee!
- Sparky Enterprises Home Page - Custom Scrabble Boards. All Furniture and Scrabble Boards are hand crafted and custom painted, especially for you, insuring a unique, original, one-of-a-kind piece!
- Power Tools for The Serious Scrabble Player - Shareware and freeware written by Mendel Cooper and other programmers.
- Adjudicator 3000 & 3500 Digital Game Timers - The two best programmable digital game timers for use with SCRABBLE brand crossword games. Manufactured utilizing the latest in electronic design. PayPal.
- Onwords Scrabble Enthusiasts Magazine - See this site for a great new A-Challenge-A-day Scrabble Calendar for 2004 (based on OSW International) - daily challenges, useful words, tips, facts and a touch of humor. Complete with desktop stand. The site also details sample extracts from Onwords Scrabble enthusiasts magazine and details on how to subscribe.
- Brow-Raisers - A User Friendly Guide to Building A Winning Scrabble Vocabulary - Brow-Raisers provides 212 pages of word power. It is designed to take the word knowledge of coffee table players and novice to intermediate SCRABBLE® club members to the next level.
- TileFish! - is the one-stop shop for all Scrabble enthusiasts in the UK.
- Cheat and Words - is a free iPad and iPhone cheating program that automatically finds the best words.